Friday 30 April 2010

Final Post of my Thoughts (Post Production)

Through what people have told us I am satisfied that the end product is a successful one. I am also aware of the improvements that could have been made to our work, and can take these factors on board before next starting a project of this scale.

Due to the time limit that we were working to, and the fact we taking multiple shots of each shot so we could later pick which one was most effective, we were a little rushed to say the least. On top of this with it being a teaser trailer we had to include much more shots than we were used to, as apposed to fewer, more extended shots, as with previous projects. It did at times become challenging to fit this all in and focus on aspects such as lighting and scenery at all times, so i can appreciate and accept the points being raised. We do not feel this slight lack of concentration however damaged our overall production too severly as we are extremely pleased with the quality of the shots we dedicated so much time and effort to, and we feel this reflects our commitment to the teaser trailer.

I have learned a lot about the technology used to create media films and other products and enjoyed how interactive the blog is. I have watched many other groups teaser trailers and made comments on what I think their strengths and weaknesses are and am pleased to see other people take the time to evaluate our own, as this all helps in the long run. I feel my personal level of creativity has progressed since the beginning of the coursework, and am looking forward to expanding on these ideas at higher education.

The university course i have applied for uses media and representations as it is largely based around television, radio, and newspapers. Therefor the skills that I have learned over the last two years are going to be of great importance as I go into university, with the vision of a career in the media industry becoming ever more clearer.

No comments: