Sunday 18 April 2010

Software and Equipment used for our coursework (post production)

To make our coursework as effective as possible we have had to experiment with a range of familiar and unfamiliar products. This broad diversity in filming equipment and editing software has led to us being able to improve our main piece from the early stages of our auxillery task.

The programmes I have used are Youtube.com, Abobe Premiere 7, Adobe Photoshop 9, Internet Blogger, Microsoft Word, Facebook.com. There has been a noticeable progression in editing from the old ULEAD sotware we used last year. The internet websites I can use freely and easily and helped me to analyse clips and upload videos.

The equipment I have used included Tripod, Mini DV Camera, Tape, Microphone. I have enjoyed using some of the new technology and now feel more confident in using it for future projects.

No comments: